- Up to three tool carriers with Y-axis usable on main and counter spindles
- Simultaneous machining with up to 4 tools possible
- Powerful and dynamic milling spindle (360° B-axis, max. 7,200 rpm, 22 kW and 52 Nm, HSK-A40)
- Economic complete machining of parts as well as of bar stock and as of chuck parts
- Incomparably large degrees of freedom in the large work area for turning-milling operations with up to 660 mm turning length
- Excellent ergonomics for quick setup
- Compact foot print an enormous power density for economic manufacturing
With a high degree of rigidity, thermal and dynamic stability as well as very good vibration-damping properties, the G200 enables production with excellent workpiece qualities.
The powerful milling spindle, in connection with the Y/B-axis running in hydrodynamic bearings ensures sophisticated drilling or milling operations – without the use of live tool holders – easy and cost-effective.
Configure the turn-mill center INDEX G200 adjusted to your workpiece requirements.
Up to three tool carriers with Y-axis and a maximum tool pool of up to 42 stations (VDI25) are usable on main and counter spindle of the turn-mill center. Even a tail stock or a turret steady with a clamping range of 10 to 66 mm are possible within the configuration of the G200.
Machining with up to four tools at the same time
Machining of long workpieces without interruptions with turret 2 or turret 3 in parking position.
Simultaneous internal machining on main and counter spindles
Simultaneous machining with three tools on the main or counter spindle
Diameter: 39 mm
Length: 92 mm
Diameter: 26 mm
Length: 160 mm
Diameter: 60 mm
Length: 170 mm
The INDEX iXtools additional tool magazine provides an extension of the integrated tool magazine for your INDEX or TRAUB turn-mill center. It allows for multi-variant production with minimal setup for your complex workpieces. Depending on the machine type, up to 392 additional tools are available.