The two new CNC Universal turning machines INDEX B400 and TRAUB TNA400 have a common platform and only differ in the installed control. They are also available with counter spindle for flexible and complete machining.
They are perfectly suitable for precise and powerful machining of flange and shaft parts from a batch size of 1.
For small series interesting: machining from the bar! The finished parts can be optionally removed via removal device. Our integrated robot automation solution iXcenter can be used for self-sufficient machining of chuck parts.
- Clearly structured and ergonomically mature work area concept
- Work spindle A8 with belt drive for high torques
- Spindle clearance dia. 82 mm, chuck up to dia. 315 mm
- Generously dimensioned bed guides
- NC tailstock with electrically controlled axis
- Orthogonal, linear Y-axis for high accuracy
- Large axis travels X 255 mm / Y ±60 mm / Z 750 mm
- Counter spindle with A6 interface
- Steady rest, electronically positionable
- Bar package with short bar loader
- INDEX EcoFluid
- Workpiece handling system