Front open multi spindle machine for bar turned parts
Precision, speed and flexibility
Front-opening machine for bar machining
Freely accessible and thus extremely user-friendly
Highly-dynamic slides with sliding guide (X-axis)
Non-wearing Z-axis due to quills with hydrostatic support
Rear-end machining with synchronized spindle
6 tools maximum for backworking
MS24-6 in Focus
The typical INDEX machine features a tool carrier arrangement in the work area without a sliding block, which allows more than one tool to be used on each spindle. The possible machining operation is thus limited only by the tool holder. As a result, you can specify all production steps in almost all spindle positions. Another advantage: You have an open flow of chips.
Maximum productivity and economy of multi-spindle automatics combined with the precision and flexibility of CNC single-spindle automatics is what makes the MS24-6 multi-spindle automatic so successful.
Gear cutting, hobbing
- Coupled with electronic precision
- Requirements with maximum stability
- Toothing in correct position relative to other surfaces or shaped elements
- Any angular offset can be programmed
- Greater tool service life due to shifting with Y-axis
Milling with live tool in the following variants:
- Side milling cutter in conjunction with C-axis operation (transmit function)
- End mill in conjunction with Y-axis mode
- Plunge milling
Elliptical deburring of cross-drill holes
Uniform deburring (even chip removal) of cross-drill holes based on interpolation of the C-axis, X-axis, and Z-axis with live tool
WE NEED YOUR CONSENT!
This content is provided by Youtube.
If you activate the content, personal data may be processed and cookies set.Accept