March 18, 2020 INDEX Statement on COVID-19 Coronavirus
INDEX has taken multiple actions to ensure continued support of our customers’ operations during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
- INDEX has canceled our North American Open House and 2020 Distributor Meeting in May.
- We are currently operating, but only for business-critical meetings and functions.
- INDEX has implemented a work-from-home policy for all employees who are able to, so as to minimize personnel contact.
- We are limiting travel whenever possible, especially air travel.
- If a “Shelter in Place” directive is issued, we will continue to provide phone support and ship critical parts, if possible.
INDEX Werke in Germany will be closed until March 30th due to the severity of COVID-19 in Europe.
- Critical support including spare parts and service are operating at a reduced capacity.
- Machine shipment schedules will be impacted during this period.
We are coordinating with our distributor network to maximize our responsiveness to our customers’ needs. When possible, this includes the use of video meetings and remote service support to keep our machines in production.
All of our support functions can still be reached by calling our general phone number, 317.770.6300, or via the following email addresses:
Service – firstname.lastname@example.org
Spare Parts – email@example.com
Applications – firstname.lastname@example.org
General Information – email@example.com
INDEX is committed to meeting your needs as quickly as possible as we navigate this unprecedented situation. We are monitoring conditions, regulations and guidance, and acting with all possible agility to provide uncompromised support.
President & CEO