We have the right machine tool in our portfolio for your application, be it high-precision small arms parts, such as firing pins, or even heavy-duty machining of tungsten-based kinetic energy penetrators.
- Small weapons parts on our sliding headstock and production lathes
- Small weapons projectiles on our multi-spindle automatic lathes
- Gun projectiles and gun cases up to 155 mm caliber on our G-series
- Bodies and enclosures for guided missiles and mortar shells on our turn-mill centers, both for chuck and bar machining
- Enclosures and assemblies for scope sights on our production lathes